HR was not prepared for this. Almost all employees working from home due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. What policies and procedures should HR have in place while employees work remotely due to the Coronavirus? Should your organization be providing employees who work remotely due to the Coronavirus with laptops, internet access and smart phones? How do you measure performance when employees work remotely? What about FLSA issues for non-exempt employees who work remotely due to the Coronavirus COVID-19? So many questions that this issue of having your entire workforce work remotely has raised. This webinar will answer these questions and more regarding how to best handle this move to having all your employees telecommute. What about OSHA requirements and worker's compensation when employees impacted by the Coronavirus work from home? How to best handle data security and protecting your organization from hackers when employees work remotely? We have you covered in this informative and up-to-date online webinar on how to best protect your organization and ensure compliance with federal and state laws while employees work from home.
Some of the many things you will learn during this webinar:
- Best practices for creating a plan to handle your workforce working remotely
- Policies and practices you should implement when employees work remotely
- How to ensure compliance with OSHA requirements for employees who work remotely
- Are employees who work remotely entitled to worker's compensation for injuries at home?
- What equipment should your organization provide to employees who are now working remotely?
- Suggested best practices for ensuring data security while employees work remotely
- And much more!!!!