The Coronavirus is everywhere right now and there is not a state in the country that has not been impacted. Whether your workforce is still working in the office or is all remote, you in HR still need a step by step guide for how to respond when you find out that one of your employees has tested positive for the Coronavirus. This webinar will provide you with an in-depth step by step plan for responding to this situation while ensuring legal compliance with the many laws that can be implicated including the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, the FMLA, ADA/ADAAA and Worker’s Compensation. It will also provide steps to take to keep your workplace safe for your other workers and it will cover what you can and should tell authorities and what you should not tell them as well as communication with others in your workplace.
What You Will Learn in this Webinar:
- Step by Step guide to know how to handle an employee that has tested positive
- HR’s requirements to ensure compliance with the paid FMLA and paid sick leave laws
- How do state paid leave laws play into your compliance obligations
- Understand how to report to your worker’s compensation carrier if the employee contracted the coronavirus while working
- Learn the leave of absence options you will have to provide to an employee with the coronavirus
- Understand steps for keeping your workplace safe
- Best practices for communication with others in your workplace and authorities regarding the employee’s health condition
- And much more….