State and municipalities are now responding to the #MeToo and Time's Up movements by passing laws requiring sexual harassment training. One of the newest of the laws has recently been enacted by New York City which will be effective April 1, 2019 and New York State's law will be effective October 9, 2018. Under New York State law, employers will now have to ensure that all employees, interns and independent contractors have sexual harassment training on or before January 1, 2019. If you are an employer in New York City or New York State, now is the time to ensure that you are in compliance with these new laws. Our Preventing Sexual Harassment Training Webinar for Employees will help you ensure compliance and is fully compliant with the requirements of these new laws. Our Employee sexual harassment prevention training is fun, interactive and engaging for your employees. We include case scenarios to work through and quiz-type jeopardy games. It will help employees understand what sexual harassment is and to whom to go to complain about any harassment they experience or witness in the workplace. Your employees will learn the differences between quid pro quo sexual harassment and hostile work environment sexual harassment. They will also understand all the many ways that sexual harassment can occur in the workplace and what their obligations are to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace. Ensure compliance with the recently-enacted New York laws today by signing your employees up to attend our webinar on preventing sexual harassment in the workplace.
This webinar is geared to preventing sexual harassment for employees. Click here to view our preventing sexual harassment for managers webinar.
Your employees will benefit greatly from this sexual harassment prevention training webinar and you will ensure that your organization is in legal compliance. Employees will gain the following from this webinar:
- The Difference Between Quid Pro Quo and Hostile Work Environment Harassment and How Each Can Cause Problems for Employees
- Methods to Avoid Significant Mistakes that can often Lead to Creation of a Hostile Work Environment Harassment in your Workplace
- Learn Tips to Avoid Harassment in the Workplace
- Recognize that Jokes, Comments, Text Messages based on other Protected Classes Can Also Create Hostile Work Environment Harassment
- Understand that Employees are Protected from Retaliation for Complaining about Harassment in the Workplace
- Understanding your Organization's Anti-Harassment Policy
- Learn How HR Will Respond if You Complain about Sexual Harassment
- Understand HR's Role During the Sexual Harassment Investigation
- Recognize that Harassment Can Occur through Virtual Harassment such as Text Messages, Sexting or Facebook Posts
- And Much More.....