This training webinar provides an in-depth look at best practices for creating, maintaining and operating within a diverse workplace and will be an important learning experience for managers and HR Professionals. HR Learning Center LLC’s diversity and inclusion webinar will focus on best practices for creating an inclusive workplace and help you understand how to increase respect and inclusion for all employees, regardless of their differences. Managers will learn how to value and embrace diversity within the workplace and how to ensure every employee is respected and valued. We will also cover mistakes many employers have made and how to avoid those types of mistakes.
This seminar will also explore in-depth legal principles related to discrimination and harassment in the workplace and best practices to avoid discrimination and harassment based on our cultural, racial and generational differences. It will help HR and managers understand how to make the workplace more inclusive and respectful.
Some of the many things you will learn in this improving diversity and inclusion webinar:
- Best practices for reducing interpersonal conflict by focusing on having a better understanding of the differences within our workplaces
- Methods to increase respect and reduce unconscious bias in the workplace
- How to better understand implicit bias in the workplace and avoid allowing it to affect our employment decisions
- Learn methods to improve manager decision-making together with important methods to improve interactions in the workplace
- Discover how unconscious bias influences our decision-making processes
- Best practices for creating a more inclusive workplace in today’s challenging times
- Understand the discrimination laws and best practices for preventing discrimination claims in the workplace
- And much more…..