Protect Your Workplace Today!
In light of so many recent instances of violence including the recent mall shooting in Columbia, MD, Purdue University, the Navy Yard shooting, the school shooting tragedy in Sandy Hook, CT employers need to be better protected when it comes to Workplace Violence. Attend this live interactive webinar to become better informed and to be better able to prevent workplace violence in your workplace. This one-hour live workplace violence trainingaudio conference webinar is helpful for both private as well as public employers. It is also fully compliant with the New York State Workplace Prevention Act that requires workplace violence prevention training for all public employers.
This Workplace Violence Prevention Training Audio Conference Webinar will provide you with a definition of what constitutes workplace violence and examples of who can engage in workplace violence. It teaches you to recognize the warning signs that can lead to workplace violence and provides techniques and strategies to avoid violence in the workplace. This Workplace Violence Prevention Training makes you aware of situations that may pose a higher risk of workplace violence and instructs as to methods that can make the workplace safer. Our on-line workplace violence training webinar reviews some of the theories of legal liability that attorneys often use and emphasizes that the employer must have a zero tolerance towards workplace violence of any kind. It also provides you with how to respond to an active shooter scenario and best practices to de-escalate a violence situation. HR Learning Center's workplace violence training webinar provides a thorough understanding and review of what the employer's workplace violenceprevention policy should include and instructs employees on the proper methods to file a complaint of workplace violence.
What you will learn in our 60 minute on-line live webinar:
- What you Can Do to Prevent Violence in your Workplace
- Learn to Recognize the Warning Signs of Workplace Violence
- Learn our 5-Step Method for Protecting your Workplace from Violence
- Understand what Workplace Violence Really Is
- Recognize the Resources You Have in your Workplace to Avoid Violence
- Learn What your Emergency Plan Should Include
- Learn Methods to Make Your Workplace Safer
- Learn About Theories of Legal Liability that a Plaintiffs Attorney Will Use
- Learn What Your Workplace Violence Policy Should Include
- Understand How to Properly Respond to an Active Shooter Scenario
- Learn Best Practices to De-Escalate Violence in your Workplace
HR Learning Centers 60 minute on-line employment law training webinar includes the following:
- Live on-line training by a Security Expert/Police Office, experienced employment attorney and/or Seasoned HR Consultant
- Power point presentation
- Hand Outs
- Certificate of Attendance Forms
- Question and Answer Session
If this date and time is not convenient, contact us to provide you with a private webinar on an alternate date at no additional cost.