The best protection is for managers to understand what their responsibilities are and learn tips to help them prevent harassment in the workplace. This interactive, informative sexual harassment prevention training, "Top 10 Tips for Preventing Harassment in Your Workplace," will provide the tips that managers should not be without.
It includes a definition of sexual harassment and discussions of quid pro quo and hostile work environment sexual harassment. The webinar provides examples from actual court cases. It focuses on an employer's obligations when there has been an incident of sexual harassment as well as strategies on how best to prevent sexual harassment from occurring in the workplace. In addition, this webcast provides an in-depth discussion on other types of unlawful harassment under both federal and state law.
Managers who attend HR Learning Center's sexual harassment training webinars will review the heightened responsibilities they have with regard to unlawful harassment in the workplace and will fully understand their obligations with regard to their legal responsibilities as managers. The online webcast incorporates a review of what should be included in a company's Sexual and Unlawful Harassment Policy, including the applicable managers to whom sexual and unlawful harassment complaints should be reported.
What You Will Learn in this 60 Minute Live Interactive On-Line HR Webinar:
- Definitions of Quid Pro Quo and Hostile Work Environment Harassment
- Mistakes Managers Make that can Create a Hostile Work Environment in your Workplace
- Tips For Avoiding a Hostile Work Environment
- It's Not Just About Sex Anymore-Hostile Work Environments Based on Protected Classes Other than Sex
- Tips to Avoid Retaliation Claims
- Methods for Employers To Establish the Ellerth and Farragher Affirmative Defenses to Harassment Claims
- Tips on What Your Anti-Harassment Policy Should Contain
- What You Need to Do in Addition to Having a Policy to Establish that you have Exercised
- Reasonable Care" Under the Law
- Tips for What HR Should Do When it Receives a Complaint of Harassment
- Tips for Handling the Harassment Investigation
- Virtual Harassment via Text Message, Sexting or Posted on Social Media