The best protection is for managers to understand what their responsibilities are and learn tips to help them prevent harassment in the workplace. This interactive, informative sexual harassment prevention training, "Top 10 Tips for Preventing Harassment in Your Workplace," will provide the tips that managers should not be without.
This HR Preventing Harassment Webinar will provide you with the legal definition of sexual harassment as well as provide examples of how it can occur in your workplace. This Anti-Harassment Webinar will provide discussions of both types of workplace harassment including quid pro quo and hostile work environment sexual harassment. We will discuss in-depth examples from actual court cases and tips on how to prevent these mistakes from happening in your organization. HR Learning Center's Preventing Harassmnet Webinar focuses on an employer's obligations when there has been an incident of sexual harassmentas well as strategies on how best to prevent sexual harassment from occurring in the workplace. In addition, this webcast provides an in-depth discussion on other types of unlawful harassment under both federal and state law.
Managers who attend HR Learning Center's sexual harassment training webinars will review the heightened responsibilities they have with regard to unlawful harassment in the workplace and will fully understand their obligations with regard to their legal responsibilities as managers. The seminar incorporates a review of what should be included in a company's Sexual and Unlawful Harassment Policy, including the applicable managers to whom sexual and unlawful harassment complaints should be reported.
What You Will Learn in this 60 Minute Live Interactive On-Line Webinar:
This presentation will cover:
- Legal Definitions of Quid Pro Quo and Hostile Work Environment Harassment
- Top Mistakes Managers Make that can Create a Hostile Work Environment in your Workplace
- Best Practices For Avoiding a Hostile Work Environment
- It's Not Just About Sex Anymore-Hostile Work Environments Based on Protected Classes Other than Sex
- Top Tips to Avoid Retaliation Claims
- Methods for Employers To Establish the Ellerth and Farragher Affirmative Defenses to Harassment Claims
- Tips on What Your Anti-Harassment Policy Should Contain
- What You Need to Do in Addition to Having a Policy to Establish that you have Exercised
- Reasonable Care" Under the Law
- Tips for What HR Should Do When it Receives a Complaint of Harassment
- Tips for Handling the Harassment Investigation
Who Will Benefit Most from This Preventing Harassment Webinar:
- HR Professionals
- HR Directors
- In-House Counsel
- Business Owners