Many companies are considering or moving towards having a paperless HR Department. This informative audio conference presented by our legal expert, Melissa Fleischer, Esq. will discuss and clarify what this means for your company. Ms. Fleischer will also provide an overview of some of the legal challenges that companies face when deciding whether to go paperless and how to avoid these legal pitfalls.
In this 60 minute audio conference you will learn the:
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Switching to a Paperless HR Department
- Legal Issues of Going Paperless
- Tips to Protect Your Company from Litigation if you Do Go Paperless
- Tips to Make the Transition Easier and Protect your Company from Liability During the Transition to a Paperless HR Department
- Strategies for Implementation of a Paperless HR Department
- Laws regarding Paperless Pay and Direct Deposits
- Tips for Communicating the Transition to Paperless Pay and Paperless HR to your workforce
- Live on-line training by an experienced employment attorney
- Power point presentation on Avoiding Employer Liability
- Hand Outs
- Certificate of Attendance Forms
- Question and Answer Session
This live on-line webinar is a must for all HR Professionals! Sign-up today on-line.