Managers are often promoted to their management position without being provided with any training on how to manage in the organization and avoid legal liability for their organization. We have put together a Webinar Series designed to combat this problem by providing managers and HR managers with the basics they need to know about complying with the employment laws and avoiding liability for their organizations. This webinar series will provide a comprehensive overview of the various employment laws and how they impact you in your organization during the life cycle of employment. The webinar will focus and provide helpful information on hiring, managing leave of absence issues including FMLA and ADA and how to avoid legal pitfalls when terminating employees. You can sign up for one webinar or the entire series of webinars. If you sign up for the entire series up front, you will receive six webinars for the price of five webinars thereby receiving one free webinar.
The webinars in this HR 101 Series are:
- Hiring Do's and Don'ts
- Managing Leave of Absence Issues Part I-FMLA
- Managing Leave of Absence Issues Part II-ADA
- Preventing Workplace Harassment in your Organization
- Preventing Workplace Violence and Workplace Bullying in your Organization
- Top Tips to Avoid Liability When Firing Employees