Nothing causes more problems for employers than terminating an employee. Attend this informative one-hour online live webinar to learn how to avoid the top mistakes that employers often make when terminating employees. Understand how an employer can best protect itself from future potential discrimination lawsuits by being proactive. Become aware of tips for handling terminations that can protect you from future liability. Learn what the employment laws require as well as what policies are necessary and how to implement those policies for the best protection.
What You Will Learn in this One Hour Live or Recorded On-Line HR Webinar:
- What laws affect terminations of employees
- What is employment-at-will
- How to have effective employment policies to protect against liability
- What are the protected classes under federal law
- How to apply policies consistently to avoid discrimination claims
- Best practices for documenting poor performance and building a paper trail
- How to draft a well written disciplinary warning
- Tips on how to best draft a well written termination letter that will stand up in court
Attend this informative and in-depth HR Webinar for all the answers to these and many more questions.