Hiring Policies HR Webinar
Even though managers know how to follow your Hiring Policies, they frequently do not understand the legal pitfalls they face when interviewing for open positions. Help your managers understand how to avoid these legal pitfalls, such as making promises that can lead to breach of implied contract claims. Give managers the Hiring Policies and training they need to ensure that your interview process, including your employment application and offer letter, are fully compliant with the employment laws and company Hiring Policies. Avoid legal liability when hiring and prevent claims of employment discrimination. This Hiring Do's and Don'ts HR Webinar will ensure that your managers know what they can and cannot do when hiring applicants.
HR Learning Center's Hiring Do's and Don'ts HR Webinar will provide your managers with the essentials they need to avoid hiring pitfalls that most employers make. This on-line live HR Webinar will cover:
- How Employment Discrimination Laws Impact The Hiring Process
- The Role of Protected Classes Under Federal and State Laws
- What Managers Can and Cannot Ask During An Interview
- Suggestions for Avoiding Improper Questions, Especially Backhanded Ones Such As, "What Year Did You Graduate High School?"
- Questions That Can Trip You Up During An Interview
- Lawful Ways To Obtain Information
- Overview Of Employment-At-Will And How That Impacts The Hiring Process
- How To Avoid Claims Of Implied Contract
- Tips To Ensure Compliance With All Relevant Employment Laws