This in-depth FMLA Compliance Step-By-Step will cover the requirements set forth in the FMLA relating to leave of absences and will provide a step-by-step plan of action for those in HR and Benefits Administration when employees are out on a leave of absence to ensure legal compliance.
Just a sampling of the many practical tips you'll take away:
- Step-by-Step guide checklist for how to ensure FMLA compliance from when employee first takes leave until the end of the leave
- Review HR's responsibilities for ensuring that the employee is eligible and is taking leave for an FMLA-qualifying reason
- Understand the legal definition of a serious health condition and how to apply this definition when approving FMLA leave
- Learn the definitions of parent, spouse and child
- Tips on Counting the 12-Month Period
- Medical Certifications and Recertifications: What you Can and Cannot Do
- Intermittent and Reduced Schedule Leave
- Reinstatement to the Same or an Equivalent Job
- Tips for Drafting a Legally Compliant FMLA Policy
This live on-line webinar is a must for all HR Professionals! Sign-up today on-line.