ADA Compliance Webinar for Restaurant Managers
A one hour live on-line ADA Restaurant Compliance webinar is geared to restaurants to ensure compliance with the ADA. This engaging and informative ADA Restaurant Compliance webinar will provide an overview of the ADA both with regard to a restaurant manager's duties to the public as customers of the restaurant. Learn about the restaurant's obligations regarding the EEOC's revised Title III Regulations for "service animals" and the questions that you can and cannot ask customers who attempt to bring a "service animal" into the restaurant. Understand everything you need to know about the EEOC's Revised Title III Regulations including what constitutes a "service animal" under the new definition, where the service animal can go in your restaurant with the disabled customer and also when you can exclude the service animal from your restaurant.
What you will learn in our live interactive ADA Restaurant Compliance 60 minute webinar:
- Understand the Definition of Service Animal Under the ADA and the Revised Title III EEOC Regulations
- Learn your Legal Responsibilities for Providing a Reasonable Accommodation Under the ADA
- Understand your legal obligations as a restaurant to customers with disabilities
- Know the rules regarding customers with "service animals"
- What changes to your policies and procedures are necessary for disabled customers
- Learn about accommodating customers with mobility devices
- Understand your obligations regarding accommodations for customers such as reading a menu to a blind customer
HR Learning Centers 60 minute on-line ADA Restaurant Compliance employment law training webinar includes the following:
- Live on-line training by an experienced employment attorney
- Power point presentation
- Hand Outs
- Certificate of Attendance Forms
- Question and Answer Session