ADA Compliance Webinar for Auto Dealership Managers
A one hour live on-line ADA Auto Dealer Manger'sCompliance webinar is geared to Auto Dealerships to ensure compliance with the ADA. This engaging and informative ADA Auto Dealer Manger's Compliancewebinar will provide an overview of the ADA both with regard to a Auto Dealerships manager's duties to the public as customers of the Auto Dealership. Learn about the Auto Dealership's obligations regarding the EEOC's revised Title III Regulations for "service animals" and the questions that you can and cannot ask customers who attempt to bring a "service animal" into the Auto Dealership. Understand everything you need to know about the EEOC's Revised Title III Regulations including what constitutes a "service animal" under the new definition, where the service animal can go in your Auto Dealership with the disabled customer and also when you can exclude the service animal from your Auto Dealership.
What you will learn in our live interactive ADA Auto Dealer Manger's Compliance 60 minute webinar:
- Understand the Definition of Service Animal Under the ADA and the Revised Title III EEOC Regulations
- Learn your Legal Responsibilities for Providing a Reasonable Accommodation Under the ADA
- Understand your legal obligations as a dealership to customers with disabilities
- Know the rules regarding customers with "service animals"
- What changes to your policies and procedures are necessary for disabled customers
- Learn about accommodating customers with mobility devices
- Understand your obligations regarding accomodations for customers such as reading a window sticker or contract terms to a blind customer
HR Learning Centers 60 minute on-line ADA Auto Dealership Compliance employment law training webinar includes the following:
- Live on-line training by an experienced employment attorney
- Power point presentation
- Hand Outs
- Certificate of Attendance Forms
- Question and Answer Session