Everything Employers Need To Protect Themselves
- In addition, our FMLA training seminars provide employers with the essentials they need to ensure they are in full compliance with the law including the recent revisions to the Department of Labor FMLA Regulations
- Our FMLA training seminar provides all the elements required to ensure compliance with the FMLA.
Also available for an additional price are the following:
- FMLA Question and Answer Manual with in-depth explanation of all these FMLA issues and more
- Sample Human Resource Manager FMLA Checklist
- Sample Letters Designating Leave as FMLA Leave
Our FMLA Training Seminars Provide Tips on Avoiding Liability under the FMLA
- Our on-site FMLA Training Course teaches HR professionals and line managers the basics of FMLA so that your company will be in full compliance with the law and protected from possible lawsuits that may arise.
- Learn how to avoid the pitfalls of disciplining employees for attendance issues that are FMLA protected.
- Learn the definition of a serious health condition.
- Understand what intermittent leave really is.
- Learn what qualifying exigencies are.
- Be informed about what your FMLA Policy should include.
HR Learning Center's FMLA Seminars include the following:
- Review and revision of company's FMLA policy and/or drafting a FMLA policy if the company does not already have one.
- On-Site training by a skilled experienced employment attorney
- FMLA Training Power point presentation
- Hand Outs
- Game Show Style Quiz Training Game
- Certificate of Attendance Forms
- FMLA Training Attendance Forms
- Question and Answer Session
- Follow-Up Session one week after the FMLA Training Seminar