Everything Employers Need To Protect Themselves
- In addition, our Employee Handbooks: Do's and Don'ts training seminars provide employers with the essentials they need to avoid the major pitfalls employers often face.
- Our on-site Employee Handbooks: Do's and Don'ts Training provides the do's and don'ts of drafting an effective well-written employee handbook as well as providing practical tips on avoiding liability in the future.
Important Topics Covered in this Seminar
- Make sure that your business is prepared with an Employee Handbook.
- How to Avoid Major Pitfalls That Employers Make in Drafting Employee Handbooks.
- What Policies Must Be Included in all Employee Handbooks.
- How to Prevent Claims of Breach of an Implied Contract.
- What Disclaimers are Essential in your Employee Handbook.
- Why Certain Terms are Problematic and Should Not Be Used in your Employee Handbook.
- How to Avoid Discrimination Claims.
- Tips on How to Enforce the Policies in your Employee Handbook.
- We allow ample time for questions and answers throughout the entire training seminar.
We Provide the Essentials You Should Know Before Drafting an Employee Handbook
- Learn why employers must have employee handbook.
- Learn why employee handbooks are an effective way to avoid workplace liability
- Understand the doctrine of employment- at- will
- Learn How to avoid Pitfalls that can eliminate an employers rights with regard to employment-at-will
- Learn how to train employees to ensure compliance with your policies within your employee handbook
HR Learning Center's Employment Law Training Seminars include the following:
- On-Site training by a skilled experienced employment attorney
- Power point presentation
- Hand Outs
- Game Show Style Quiz Training Game
- Certificate of Attendance Forms
- Training Attendance Forms
- Question and Answer Session