Covid-19: Guide to Reopening
Now that many states have relaxed their stay-at-home orders, employers need have a plan of action for reopening their workplaces. However, much has changed with new laws such as the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, new COVID-19 regulations and guidance such as those issues by the EEOC and OSHA and new state and local rules as well on what employers must do. This informative in-depth webinar will help employers prepare to reopen with a plan of action that is safe for your workers and legally compliant with all legal mandates in each jurisdiction in which you operate. This webinar will help you prepare a guide for re-opening your workplaces in a safe and legally compliant manner.
Some of the many issues you will better understand from this webinar:
- Understand what is the best timing to open your workplace?
- Is it best to open all at once or in phases?
- What are some best practices to keep workers safe?
- What do the new laws such as the Families First Coronavirus Response Act require?
- Does paid leave have the same eligibility requirements as unpaid FMLA leave?
- Are there caps on paid emergency FMLA leave?
- What is required for paid sick leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act?
- What does OSHA require to get workers back to work safely?
- Which workers should continue to work remotely and which ones need to be present in the workplace?
- For employees who need to be present in the workplace, what options are available to keep workers 6 feet apart?
- Ways to rearrange workers and utilize social distancing, masks, hand sanitizers, plexiglass barriers effectively to help keep workers safe
- Should employers take each employee’s temperature before allowing them into the workplace?
- Can an employer force an employee with COVID-19 to leave the workplace?
- What are some important disinfecting and sanitizing techniques to comply with OSHA requirements?
- Strategies to handle employees that return to work and then show symptoms of COVID-19
- And much more….