Avoiding Personal Liability for HR Professionals
Working as an HR Professional is difficult enough without having to worry about things like being held “personally liable” for your actions. But that is just what can happen if you yourself fail to do what a “reasonable” person would do. You can be personally liable for your actions. You could also be held personally liable for harassment or even for interference with FMLA. This webinar will provide an in-depth overview of types of actions that could be brought against you personally and help provide you with best practices to avoid such liability.
What You Will Learn in this Webinar
- Gain a better understanding of your risk for being held personally liable for negligence as an HR Professional
- Understand ways to best protect yourself from personal liability
- Types of negligence you can be held personally liable for
- How to best protect yourself from personal liability
- Personal liability for harassment in the workplace
- Personal liability for FMLA claims
- Best practices for avoiding liability
Who Should Attend?
- HR Professionals
- In-House Counsel
- HR Directors
- HR Generalists