Request Proposal for On-Site Employment Law Seminar
Sign-Up Now For Our On-Line Employment Law Webinars
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be preapproved
for recertification credit.
Click Here to See Some of Our HRCI pre-approved webinars
FMLA training seminars
Engaging and Informative
- HR Learning Center's FMLA training seminars are an exciting experience for your employees that they will remember and incorporate into their workplace behavior
- Our seminars will help you to know what action is lawful when your employees are out for a medical leave of absence.
- HR Learning Centers FMLA Seminars are delivered using a multi-faceted approach that makes them more engaging, fun and interactive than other sexual harassment seminars
- Our multi-faceted approach includes, a power point presentation by an experienced employment attorney, hypothetical case scenarios that provide the opportunity for small group discussion and a quiz game show format so that participants can apply the knowledge they have gained during the seminar
Multi-Faceted Fun and Interactive Approach
Our multi-faceted approach includes:
- A power point presentation by an experienced employment attorney
- Hypothetical case scenarios that provide the opportunity for small group discussion
- A quiz game show format so that participants can apply the knowledge they have gained during the HR Training Seminar; and
- A short video that contains several vignettes so participants can learn how these issues arise in the workplace.
Request Proposal for On-Site FMLA Training Seminar
View our FMLA Training Outline
Everything Employers Need To Protect Themselves
In addition, our FMLA training seminars provide employers with the essentials they need to ensure they are in full compliance with the law including the recent revisions to the Department of Labor FMLA Regulations
Our FMLA training seminar provides all the elements required to ensure compliance with the FMLA.
Also available for an additional price are the following:
- FMLA Question and Answer Manual with in-depth explanation of all these FMLA issues and more
- Sample Human Resource Manager FMLA Checklist
- Sample Letters Designating Leave as FMLA Leave
Our FMLA Training Seminars Provide Tips on Avoiding Liability under the FMLA
- Our on-site FMLA Training Course teaches HR professionals and line managers the basics of FMLA so that your company will be in full compliance with the law and protected from possible lawsuits that may arise.
- Learn how to avoid the pitfalls of disciplining employees for attendance issues that are FMLA protected.
- Learn the definition of a serious health condition.
- Understand what intermittent leave really is.
- Learn what qualifying exigencies are.
- Be informed about what your FMLA Policy should include.
HR Learning Center's FMLA Seminars include the following:
- Review and revision of company's FMLA policy and/or drafting a FMLA policy if the company does not already have one.
- On-Site training by a skilled experienced employment attorney
- FMLA Training Power point presentation
- Hand Outs
- Game Show Style Quiz Training Game
- Certificate of Attendance Forms
- FMLA Training Attendance Forms
- Question and Answer Session
- Follow-Up Session one week after the FMLA Training Seminar