Everything Employers Need To Protect Themselves
- Our on-site ADA Training Seminar teaches HR professionals and line managers the basics of the ADA and the recent amendments to the ADA so that your company will be in full compliance with the law and protected from possible lawsuits that may arise.
- Learn how to avoid the pitfalls of failing to provide a reasonable accommodation to an employee
- Understand what an undue burden is
- Learn the definition of a qualified individual with a disability under the ADA
- Understand what your obligation to engage in the interactive process consists of
- Learn what types of reasonable accommodations employers should provide.
- Be informed about what your ADA Accommodations Policy should include.
- Learn whether you can perform pre-employment physicals under the ADA
ADAAA-The Amendments to the ADA: What You Need to Know
- Our ADA training includes a complete overview of the important changes required due to the recent ADA Amendments
- Your managers will understand the changes in the definition of disability under the ADAAA
- Your managers will learn about the changes regarding mitigating measures
- Managers will appreciate how episodic conditions are treated under the ADAAA
- Managers will recognize the changes to the regarded as disabled definition caused by the ADAAA
ADA Training: Awareness, Understanding
- Whether an on-site seminar or an on-line webinar is best for you and your employees, HR Learning Center can provide either with our ADA Training Seminars that focus ADA awareness and understanding.
- We offer ADA training, both in person and online, that will keep attendees engaged and will help them be armed with the understanding and information needed to best prevent violations of the ADA in the workplace.
- ADA training, studies show, is most effective when it invites participation, encourages group discussion and provides real-life examples for review.
- Every on-site or online seminar is presented by a seasoned employment law professional, an attorney who has practiced extensively in this field and has provided legal services to businesses for many years.
- Please see client testimonials, located under About Us to understand how our clients have been helped by HR Learning Center training that combines best adult-learning modules, workplace law trends and in-the-field legal expertise.
HR Learning Center's ADA Training Seminars include the following:
- Review and revision of companys ADA policy and/or drafting an ADA policy if the company does not already have one.
- On-Site training by a skilled experienced employment attorney
- ADA Training Power point presentation
- Hand Outs
- Game Show Style Quiz Training Game
- Certificate of Attendance Forms
- ADA Training Attendance Forms
- Question and Answer Session
- Follow-Up Session one week after the ADA Training Seminar