Student sexual harassment complaints on campus are on the rise and colleges and universities must understand their legal compliance obligations. Failure to properly respond and/or conduct an effective investigation can lead to serious potential liability for your school. This education based webinar will focus on understanding your legal obligations to respond to sexual harassment complaints as well as ensuring that you are handling the investigation properly. Several colleges have recently gotten this wrong which has not only lead to significant liability for the college but has also resulted in a veritable public relations nightmare. Don't let this happen to your college or university. Our webinar will provide you with a step-by-step guide for properly responding to student sexual harassment complaints and conducting legally compliant investigations.
Some of the many tips you will be provided with during this webinar include:
- Understanding compliance with Title IX requirements
- Step-by-Step guide to properly responding to a college student complaint of sexual harassment or sexual assault
- Learn what the Office of Civil Rights requires for properly responding to student sexual harassment complaints
- Best Practices for responding to college student sexual harassment and sexual assault claims
- Understand how to ensure avoidance of retaliation charges
- AND MUCH MORE!
HR Learning Centers 60 minute on-line employment law training webinar includes the following:
- Live on-line training by an experienced employment attorney
- Power point presentation
- Hand Outs
- Certificate of Attendance Forms
- Question and Answer Session