Request Proposal for On-Site Employment Law Seminar
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be preapproved
for recertification credit.
Click Here to See Some of Our HRCI pre-approved webinars
Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
sexual harassment training seminars
Engaging and Informative
- HR Learning Center's sexual harassment training seminars are an exciting experience for your employees that they will remember and incorporate into their workplace behavior
- Our seminars go beyond just sexual harassment prevention training and incorporate all types of unlawful harassment under both state and federal laws including harassment based on age, disability, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and religion.
- HR Learning Center's Sexual Harassment Training Seminars are delivered using a multi-faceted approach that makes them more engaging, fun and interactive than other sexual harassment seminars
- Our multi-faceted approach includes, a power point presentation by an experienced employment attorney, hypothetical case scenarios that provide the opportunity for small group discussion and a quiz game show format so that participants can apply the knowledge they have gained during the seminar
Multi-Faceted Fun and Interactive Approach
Our multi-faceted approach includes:
- A power point presentation by an experienced employment attorney
- Hypothetical case scenarios that provide the opportunity for small group discussion
- A quiz game show format so that participants can apply the knowledge they have gained during the HR Training Seminar; and
- A short video that contains several vignettes so participants can learn how these issues arise in the workplace.
Request Proposal for On-Site Sexual Harassment Training Seminar
View our Sexual Harassment Training Outline
Everything Employers Need To Protect Themselves
- In addition, our sexual harassment training seminars provide employers with the essentials they need to ensure they are in full compliance with the law and to protect themselves if a sexual harassment lawsuit were to arise
- The courts have provided employers with a roadmap of how to adequately protect themselves and that includes training managers and employees
- Our on-site Sexual Harassment Prevention Training provides all the elements that courts require in order to enable employers to successfully assert an affirmative defense to Sexual Harassment and other unlawful harassment claims.
Fully Compliant With California Law
- Our Sexual Harassment Training Seminars are fully compliant with California Law, AB 1825
- All of our Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Seminars are at least two hours long and are taught by experienced employment attorneys who are knowledgeable in both federal and California employment laws.
- We provide hypothetical scenarios as well as quiz style training games so that participants can apply what they have learned during our Sexual Harassment Training Seminars.
- We allow ample time for questions and answers throughout the entire training seminar.
Separate Sexual Harassment Training Seminars for Managers and Employees
- Our Sexual Harassment Training Seminars include all the requisite elements to assist employers in successfully preventing sexual harassment lawsuits from arising and defending themselves should such a lawsuit arise.
- We provide separate Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Seminars for Managers and Employees
- Managers learn about their heightened responsibilities under the law with regard to harassment prevention in the workplace
- Employees learn to understand what sexual harassment is and what to do if the employee believes they have been harassed in the workplace
- Employers can order just the managers training workshop or can request one for their managers and one for their non-management employees.
HR Learning Center's Sexual Harassment Training Seminars include the following:
- Review and revision of companys sexual harassment policy and/or drafting a sexual harassment policy if the company does not already have one
- On-Site training by a skilled experienced employment attorney
- Power point presentation
- Short video on sexual harassment
- Hand Outs
- Game Show Style Quiz Training Game
- Certificate of Attendance Forms
- Training Attendance Forms
- Question and Answer Session
- Follow-Up Session one week after the Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Seminar