Request Proposal for On-Site Employment Law Seminar
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be preapproved
for recertification credit.
Click Here to See Some of Our HRCI pre-approved webinars
HR Training On-Site
HR Training Seminars
PROVIDE YOUR EMPLOYEES WITH AN EXCITING, ENGAGING AND MEMORABLE SEMINAR
What We Offer That Others Don't
We provide personal service throughout the employment law training process. Therefore, we have our employment attorneys, rather than low level sales associates, provide personal service during the entire training process including:
- Initial Consultation
- Scheduling Workplace Law Training Seminars
- Acting as Contact Person Throughout Development and Delivery of Training Seminar
- Customization of Seminar To Include Your Company’s Actual Employment Law Policy
- Providing Follow-Up Session One Week After Seminar
High Level of Expertise
- All of our Employment Law Training and HR Training Seminars are taught by experienced employment law attorneys who have been providing these training courses to management, including human resource professionals, for most of their careers.
- Our employment law attorneys have all successfully defended employers in prior litigation based on discrimination and harassment issues so they understand how these issues play out in the courtroom.
- Our employment law attorneys have all conducted prior workplace investigations for employers and have drafted employment law policies and utilize this experience in providing top level employment law seminars.
- Our employment law attorneys provide the highest levels of expertise and knowledge to make our employment law seminars on the cutting edge of the latest employment law trends.
We provide choices to make our on-site Employment Law Training and HR Training Seminars most convenient for you. We provide the training you want, when and where you want it.
Live & Recorded On-Line Employment Law Training Webinars
- One Hour On-Line Webinars
- One and One-Half Hour On-Line Webinars
- Two Hour On-Line Seminars
On-Site HR Training Seminars
- Two Hour On-Site Seminars
- ½ Day On-Site Seminars
- Full Day On-Site Seminars
- Multi-Day On-Site Seminars
We offer a unique multifaceted approach to HR compliance training. Use HR Learning Center to provide all the information your employees need in our exciting and innovative workplace law training seminars that explores the topics of workplace employment law, including Sexual Harassment Prevention Training, Unlawful Harassment Training, FMLA Training, ADA Training, Workplace Violence Prevention Training, Labor Relations Training and Diversity Training using a multifaceted approach that includes:
- Power Point Presentation by Experienced Employment Attorney
- Short Video Vignettes
- Fun Interactive Quiz Game Show
- Small Group Work on Individual Case Scenarios
- Discussion of Actual Court Cases