2018 is a new year. Are you ready for all the changes in laws and policies that may require revisions to your policies and procedures? Handbooks should be updated at least annually to ensure that they are in compliance with recent federal, state and local laws that have been passed as well as with important court decisions that could impact your organization. Attend this live webinar to better understand important protections that your employee handbook needs to contain to best protect you in 2018. Learn what recent legal issues require revisions to your employee handbook.
Some of the many important tips you will leare from this conference:
- Status of Final Rule Injunction: Will Final Rule ever Be Passed? Recent Case Law on Whether Telecommuting is a Reasonable Accommodation under the ADAAA
- New State Laws Requiring Reasonable Accommodations for Pregnant Employees
- Understanding Your Drug-Free Policy in Light of State Medicinal Marijuana Laws
- Paid Parental Leave Laws
- Does your FMLA Policy include the important protections it needs to?
- Does your ADA Accommodation Policy include Reasonable Accommodations for Pregnant Employees?
- Paid Sick Leave Laws: What You Need to Know
- Laws Regarding Prohibition on Asking for Past Salary History During Interviews
- Ban the Box Laws: What You Need to Know
- Changes in Enforcement under the Trump Administration
Who Will Benefit Most from This FMLA Webinar:
- HR Professionals
- HR Directors
- In-House Counsel
- Business Owners